1. Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
Blue pen is nice! ^_^
2. Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?
I prefer the country because of it's quietness.
3. If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to do animation.
4. Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?
No, I like my tea as herbal as possible.
5. What was your favourite book as a child?
The Secret of Platform 13, it was one of my first novels.
6. Do you prefer baths or showers?
I love baths.
7. If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose?
A dragon, of course!
8. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
I love the smell and feel of a good paper book.
9.What is your favourite item of clothing?
I love wearing dresses.
10. Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?
I would prefer Tara over my actual name. I don't want to change it though, because it is a long process.
11. Who is a mentor to you?
My mother is my closest mentor. 12. Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for?
Maybe I would, I would like to be famous for being a writer (Then that way, I can write more books!).
13. Are you a restless sleeper?
Nope 14. Do you consider yourself a romantic?
15. Which objects best represents you?
Pencils, a violin, roses, dresses and hats!16. Who do you want to be closer to?
To my best friends :/17. Do you miss someone at the moment?
18. Tell us about an early childhood memory.
Visiting the Metro Toronto Zoo with my parents
19. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?Probably shrimp! Yuck!
20. What can you see outside your bedroom window?The backyard and the forest.
21. What are you most thankful for?
I am thankful for having the love and support of my family and friends.
22. Do you like spicy food?No
23. Have you ever met someone famous?No
24. Do you keep a diary or journal?Yes, I write in my diary on occasion.
25. Do you prefer to use pen or pencil?Pencil
26. What is your star sign?Gemini
27. Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy?
28. What would you want your legacy to be?
I want to be known as someone who always followed her dreams and enjoyed life to the fullest!29. Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?Yes. The last thing I read was Honor in the Dust by Karen Stokes.
30. How do you show someone you love them?I show someone I care by buying them gifts that I think they would like, or I give them small gestures of affection (pat on the shoulder, touch or holding of their hand,
a hug etc...)
31. Do you like ice in your drinks?Not really :/
32. What are you afraid of?Being alone and abandoned by those I thought loved me.
33. What is your favourite scent?
34. Do you address older people by their first or last name?Depends on the relationship with the person. Sir or Madam for strangers and first names for a friend.
35. If you had 1 million dollars, how would you live your life?
I would own a small cottage, with an English garden of flowers. I would work on art, paint and things at my cottage and live there in peace, probably overlooking a vast landscape of flowers or beautiful mountains.
36. Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean?Pools, I am afraid of the open ocean.
37. What would you do if you found $50 on the ground?
I would look and see if anyone dropped it, if I don't see anyone, I would probably give half or all to charity.38. Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish?Yes, I don't remember if I made a wish or not.
39. What is one thing you would want to teach your children?To not judge people by appearances and be kind to others.
40. If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it?I think the tattoo would be of an Egyptian deity, I would probably get it on one of my arms.
41. What can you hear right now?I'm listening to music.
42. Where do you feel the safest?In my bedroom
43. What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer?I want to conquer my anxiety issues and do something brave and live outside of the box I have put myself in.
44. If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose?The 20th century
45. What is your most used emoji?I don't have a favorite.
46. What is your favourite season? Why?I love summer, because of the heat, compared to the cold weather of Canada.
47. How would you spend your ideal day?My ideal day would be going shopping with a friend or my mother and buying things like dresses, necklaces, accessories and trinkets.
48. Describe yourself using one word.Creative.
49. What do you regret the most?
Not saying more to people, like not standing up for myself when I was younger.
50.Invent your own word. What does it mean?I don't know what word I can invent!
Now tag 6 or more: