I was tagged by:
Thanks for the tag!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
8. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to (art, rp, etc). (Not really! No time limit, and no consequences.)
9. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things. 10. Cussing is ALLOWED.
13 Facts about me:
- I am currently publishing my first novel in a few months (and working on its sequel presently).
- I love to draw, colour vintage photos and write the most, more than anything in my life, it calms all stress from me.
- I love all things swords and sorcery, whether it's books, Anime/Manga, or graphic novels.
- I love 90s cartoons and Anime, watching it makes my inner child leap with joy.
- I love traveling and visiting new places and people.
- I love the Classic Lolita fashion (no connection to the book or movie of the same name "Lolita").
- I am of the Spiritualist faith, with a bit of New Age thrown in (Spiritualist and proud!).
- The song "Fire Treasure" or "Honoo no Takaramono" is my favourite song of all time! ^_^ I love the song in all it's versions and covers.
- I have Asthma and one Kidney.
- I love Animation and secretly desire to animate something related to my book and its characters XD
- I am studying to become a Library Technician.
- I am a strong advocate for animals and organic eating.
- I have anxiety and insecurity issues that stem from various events of my past, and I am not afraid to admit it.
Questions from: 1. What is your aesthetic?
I think beauty is in everyone and everything, every being is beautiful and handmade by the Universe/Deity, there are no mistakes or accidents. Everyone is beautiful, no matter what society or people say otherwise, as long as a person holds a good/positive/giving/loving heart, then they are even more beautiful! All are a reflection of the beauty of life.
For art purposes, I think as long as it doesn't require pain from a being or to humiliate a person to make it, then it is fine.
2. Did a book change your life? If yes, which one?
I think "The Secret of Platform 13" saved my life, since it is the first book I ever read and it inspired me to read more Fantasy and thus in the future, create the books I've always dreamed of. Reading fantasy has set me free, more free than anything else in this world.
3. Are there some parts of old photos which you don't like to colorize? (f.ex. skin, trees,...)
I hate colouring the sky to be honest, only when it's in between trees and other objects, it makes it a pain in the ass to colour. Or, another annoyance is if there is an object and you have no idea what it even is, then you're really stuck.
4. What sparked your interest in history?
Dunno, I've always liked parts of history. I think our souls remember a time long ago that we lived in, that's why we like it so much.
5. Which song lyrics are your favourite?
"I want to go in search of happiness
I want to cross the thorny paths
and freezing nights with you..." Fire Treasure
6. Do you have a pet?
I have a dog, a Bouvier des Flandres, Lola.
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
I've seen spirits, talked to them, and know some of them. It's all normal to me.
8. Recommend a film / a series to your watchers!
Wow, hm, Vision of Escaflowne is a series I grew up with (NOT FOXKIDS!!), and probably Cybersix is another good one.
9. Have you played The Sims?
Yes! I own all the original game/expansion packs, though I can't play them because I have a new laptop and it won't let me play them.
10. Do you prefer fountain pens or ballpoint pens?
Ballpoint, especially if I need to write something fast.
- What is your favourite season?
- What is your favourite Anime/TV show and why?
- If you had a magic power, what would it be?
- What is your happiest memory?
- Dragons or Unicorns?
- If you met your favourite celebrity/historical crush, what would you do? How would you react?
- What inspires you as an artist and why?
- What is your favourite Disney song?
- What is your favourite time period?
- Do you prefer Traditional or Digital art or both?